Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

five lives headbands.



I love making pretty things to go on your head-- headbands with feathers, or fascinators, or headbands with loop-de-ribbon-loops, or with velvet ribbon and leaves to make you look like Titania in the fall. I want to make things with my hands, something beautiful and something to make you feel and look beautiful, too.



Everything is ready-made and ready for your head. If you like my style and don't see exactly what you want, let's talk, and I'll see what I can do.


The etsy shop for five lives is open again, full of pretty things for your hair. New items are on their way, and in celebration of going back to school (groan, yay) here is a discount for you. Use "back2school" for 15% off of your purchase until the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment